Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Outfit suitable for a fancy business dinner

My dream outfit for going to cocktail dinner
I choose this outfit for cocktail dinner, because it made me easy to stand and also a professional.
I choose the fitting style because it shows my body looks thin,sexy. feminine and attractive.
By the way, we will not eat too much on cocktail dinner,just hold glass and have some drink.

My dream outfit for going to buffet dinner

I choose the outfit for buffet dinner because buffet is an informal meal which we need serve food by our self as we need to walk around table.thatway I choose some dress not fitting, and flat shoes which easy walk, sit and eat.
Jewelry will help me feel I am stylist, and fashionable .

My dream outfit for going to sit down dinner
If I have a formal dinner I gonna wear this outfit because it will make me will confident when I join the big even as formal which have a lot high class people and luxury place like picture.
This is example of make up and hair style that I'm gonna use which was a natural look.
Anyway nail also important it will make my hand stand out and attractive while we holding the bag, glass, spoons.....





















No comments:

Post a Comment