Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Interview outfit

I hope I can wear this outfit for my job interview because it looks modern which is the style of jacket, blouse, pants, shoes were so nice , that why I love the way she dress and I think it was appropriate to wear for fashion design job interview . 
Anyway I love the way of wearing long jacket with holding the black bag, sun glasses and little jewelry.
For this outfit it looks simple, but I think it is appropriate to wear when we have the interview, because it was make me look professional which include necklace, bracelet, watch, high heel shoes that give me feel believable on my self. 
I gonna wear short dress with a nice jacket include make up, nice jewelry, and high heel shoes.while I am interviewing, because it will make me more confident and look fashionable as the professional designer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment