Thursday, December 12, 2013

Online Fashion portfolio

  Project 1
This collection was inspired me by black & white texture which is my own texture that was my design in foundation year.
Collection name "sexy black & white" which is showing the sexy shape of modern lady.
My target market was woman who fashionable and sexy. 

Project 2

This collection was inspired me by office woman's wear and Art Deco.
Collection name "off-chic" . Off refer to "office and chic" and style will follow from my concept as feminine and chic. 
There was showing the chic of lady with three color mix.
My target market was woman who ages 25-30years old. mostly women who already marry. It was a collection of ready to wear which made from jersey that simple and comfortable.

Project 3


This collection was inspired me by Elsa Schiaparelli who love to designavant-garde  collection.
Collection name "Swim in dream" which is showing the futuristic and fantasy feel to audience. 

 Project 4

This collection was inspired me by steam punk sub culture and mix with 1950's style.
Collection name "Steam punk 1950's version" which is showing the old style that come up with new style as vintage style. Concept of the collection was elegant and sexy.
My target market was teenager 16-20 years old who really fashionable and stylist.
Here is the same collection but I want experiment with real fabric.
For my garment presentation, I try to display my outfit with different pieces of clothes

Project 5


This collection was inspired me by Africa texture which is really bright and colorful collection for create new trend of business wear.
Collection name "enjoy your day" which is show the way of woman dress really enjoy with their
Life style. Concept of the collection was fun, sexy, chic and vintage.
My target market was woman who fashionable and stylist.
Project 6


This outfit was inspired me by jersey fabric to create texture and making one garment from those texture.
The shape of dress was so the sexy silhouettes of modern lady.
My target market was teenager that sexy, fun, and fashionable.































No comments:

Post a Comment